The Blog

...................................

Friday, May 7, 2010

Richfield High School Senior..Whitlee...

Oh,.. this girl was a blast. From the second I met her I knew we were on the same terms with what we were after. This gal was so cute and sassy and stylish and photogenic and I could go on. And would you believe we were shooting in a snow storm? It was sooo cold! She was such a trooper! We had already had to reschedule a few times due to bad weather so on this day we were shooting rain or shine (or should a say snow storm.. hehe!) And.. They drove about 2 hours just for this shoot! I was flattered and I knew this had to be a great shoot no matter what! And it was! Thanks Whitlee! You are amazing and beautiful!

On to my favorites.....















I loved this dress!!! You love it right?









1 comments:

H. May 8, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

WooHOO, what can i say those are sweet yummy light i love light let there be light is my new modo and you found it, those are awesome girl love them!!! eye candy right now. I have many questions for you. you dont need my advice i need yours!xx
ME

Post a Comment