The Blog

...................................

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shuler Family....

What a great session!! We had so much fun with this family. The kids were hilarious!! And it helped so much that I had such a great assistant. That makes so much of a difference!
I love it when a family can just relax and have fun. I feel like we really captured this families love for each other. I love that!!
The fall colors where beautiful and it went so well with their outfits. Way to go Shuler family!! I know you will cherish these images for years!!!























My favorite from the session. Her glasses are so cute!!!

2 comments:

Ryan October 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Its Official. Harrison is the new ladies man of the Shuler Family!!!!

Heather October 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

oh, those turned out so great! They make me happy. :)

Post a Comment