The Blog

...................................

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Eureka Senior rep... Preslie

I was thrilled to do a senior session for this gal. She was so fun and so cute!!! She is my Eureka senior rep. I know she will do great! I am still looking for a Senior rep for Payson High. Preferably a guy ( Cuz all my Senior reps as of now, are the ladies...) If you know a good candidate let me know. And if you want more info on the Senior rep program just click the little link on the header tab.
So,.. thanks so much Preslie for being the awesome gal that you are!! You rocked this shoot!! Here are a few of my favs....














































4 comments:

Jen-ben October 12, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

So, what is a senior rep??? I so don't get it....It must be a Utah thing?

Meche Steele October 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I LOVE THEM ASHLEY!!!! Your SOOOOOO GOOD

Chelsie Isaacson October 12, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Wow :D Amazing!! LOVE THEM, You did a Great job Ashley!!

Anonymous October 14, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

She is so beautiful! She should smile more.

Post a Comment