The Blog

...................................

Friday, October 2, 2009

Scotty and Andraya...

The funniest couple!! I absolutely loved these two!. And that is one other thing I love about my job. I love to meet new people. People like this that are so happy and in love, and I get to document that!!
When we got to this shoot, the wind was blowing like a crazy lady! Yeah thats right, a crazy lady! And we were stressing at first but then we just worked with it and got some really great shots. I was loving the crazy lady wind. Here are a few of my favorites...










































3 comments:

Lacey (the little sis) October 4, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Yay!! Great pictures! you guys look great!!

Haskell Fam October 5, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

B~E~A~UTIFUL!

Oakstream Photography January 12, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Hey girlie! These are PERFECTO!!!! What a gorgeous bride!

? for ya...where is that old house/buidling? It is way cool & you utilized it very well!

Post a Comment