The Blog

...................................

Monday, April 27, 2009

Spencer...

The so hip and cool Senior!And I am not even kidding. This guy was beyond great and I have to say I found my new BFF!!! Yes, that's right. Spencer is now my new best friend. Sorry all my other best friends, but you have been pushed aside. It is just too bad Spencer lives all the way up in Idaho. Bummer we wont be able to hang out all the time! But we had a great time on this shoot and he was so nice and so layed back. Couldn't have asked for better!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and for any of you that know Nick ( my awesome Hubby..) Can you tell these two are related? This is Nicks cousin's oldest boy. Through this whole shoot I was like. "Dang this guy reminds me so much of Nick!!" Maybe that is why we are best freinds forever now!!!!!HA!!!

2 comments:

Amanda April 27, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

He does look like Nick! Awesome Angles Ashley. AAA! Yeah I just said that :)

Amanda April 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Oh and thanks for the "killer" lens cloth :)

Post a Comment