The Blog

...................................

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kortni...

Do I have the most gorgeous seniors or what!!! This girl is so pretty. It made my job so easy. Kortni was so great to work with.
I love this job because of photographing these Seniors in this time in their life, but I also love meeting new faces and making new friends. Kortni has made the jump from just a 'client' to a 'friend'. Thanks Kort!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy April 25, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Her last name isn't Wright is it? Because there is just no way the little girl I know could possibly be that old. She is beautiful. Tell her Hello (if it really is her).

Ashley April 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Why Yes it is!! I know she has grown up!! I did thier pics years ago and she was so young then! Crazy huh?

Post a Comment