The Blog

...................................

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nathan and Jaya.. The wedding.

This weather..Geez! I don't know if it is spring or still winter, so when I had this wedding scheduled I had no idea if it would be sunny, cloudy, pouring rain, a snow storm or a blizzard! But we got SOOO lucky! The day before this was not good and the day after the wedding I think it rained or snowed. But this day was absolutly PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for better weather. And these two were so great to work with. I loved every minute of it! Thanks guys!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment