The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Raven part 2...

Oh miss Raven! She has it!!! Shes got the edge, and the sassiness! I love it. This shoot was beyond fun. I love shoots like this where you can just be yourself and not worry about anyone else.I know Raven had fun and now she is ready for runway. Watch out America's Next Top Model!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a huge thank you to my assistant on this shoot- Misty. Thanks girl, I couldn't have had such great lighting with out ya!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

strickland party of six March 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Ashley I'd say sassy. I love her black and white shoes. and I love the green dress.You are amazing photographer. And you are to nice. But i know the picutre of cody and keegan i love it. I wished it was in better focus. Hey will you give me your e-mail address so I can ask you some questions if you don't mind? If you do I totally understand.

Jessica April 2, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Hey Ashley it Jessica from the gym. Your pictures are amazing and the girl is a great model. I love all of her outfits.

Post a Comment