The Blog

...................................

Friday, August 29, 2008

Storyboards... now available!!!

I have been meaning to do these for quite some time now, and have gotten quite a few requests, so here they are. 
These are going to be available for a limited time for this price. 
I am offering a 20x11 or 22x11 masonite mounted storyboard with 2-5 images (3 works and looks best, I think). These will be offered for only $65 until the end of October. So place your order!!!
These are dang cute!!!! And so much cheaper than buying all seperate mounted prints. These are great for shelves or up on a mantle or just ready for frame. If I have done your session a while ago (and you images have gone offline) and you want to do one, let me know and I will see what I can do.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment