The Blog

...................................

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh my Wedding Albums!!!

So this has been the big time consumer... Wedding albums. But I love the finished product! I wish I would have been smart enough to do this for my own wedding. I love these books. Such a great keepsake. These come in a sweet 10x10 Premira Leather flush mount album. SOOO nice!!! 
This wedding was amazing and I shot so much I had to extend her book to a 36 page album rather than the original 24 page one that her wedding package came with. It was tons more work but so worth it to get it all in and have an awesome wedding album!!!
To see more another finished wedding album you can go to my website and click on slideshows. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment