The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Getting back...

So,... I just got back from Moab and it was awesome!! It was such an honor to meet and learn from Kevin Kubota and shoot along side of Bry Cox. I have learned so much!!! And as overwhelmed as I am, I am so excited as well! one thing at a time. One thing at a time. (me whispering this to myself...) I am excited to be offering Mini sessions on October 23rd. More info on that to come real soon. So if you are interested in this email me that you are and I will give those people first dibs on slots. And yes those of you who responded to facebook that you wanted a slot you will also have first dibs as well. So I might not have too many slots when I announce... hehe! Here is one from Sunday nights shooting. Thanks to my lovely Senior Allison for comming along to model for us. She was amazing!!!! 

Now I'm off to sleep. Traveling WEARS. YOU. OUT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment