The Blog

...................................

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Follow your Art workshop....

What a fun time this was!! I was lucky to be able to attend the Follow your art workshop this year up in Park City. It was so fun to learn new things and meet new friends. As I was going through these there were just so many that I liked. The models were so great! Huge Thanks to the great and wonder Tiffany Burke for teaching me and having me come along.
Here are some images from that weekend....





































oh my,... Image overload!!!

4 comments:

lizbowles October 14, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Love 'em. You are so talented.

crave photography October 14, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

beautiful work Ashley. The head shot between the logs was my fav!

Brooke October 15, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

Beautiful !!! I so wanted to go to this!now I really wish I did. I could have met you! Love your work.

Ashley October 19, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Thank you!!
Brooke, I wish you could have come too. It would have been great to meet you!

Post a Comment