The Blog

...................................

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A must have sneak peak for Brock and Kati and one for Shea....

So this was the one of the coolest wedding ever!!! I have never shot at Wadley farms. It was such a great location! I had so much fun getting to know this awesome couple and thier family. Her colors were so perfect, the location was so perfect,the weather was so perfect and Kati looked amazing! I cant wait to do finish this wedding and post it. I was honored to be a part of this couples special day. More to come real soon.. But one for now...

Photobucket

And how could I forget this cutie I shot a couple of days ago? Cute little Carter is soon to be one! Check out those baby blues!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

so cute!

Post a Comment