The Blog

...................................

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Davis Family...

This awesome family was a dream! They all have it going on!!! Yeh thats right.. GOing on! I loved Holly's white dress with her cowgirl boots and all of the matching colors with the boots that the kids had too. So cute. And when she told me they were wearing red I HAD to bring my red couch! How could I not????

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Danielle Anderson June 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Adorable!!! Super fun!

H. June 18, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Ashley kick ass you rock.

Lance and Sally Sagers June 18, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Ashley, I could not love these any more! What a cute family. I think it is funny you took some with an old rusty barrel, I just used one on tuesday :) even the same colors. How funny.
You rock, love the red couch!

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

What a big and beautiful family! They are all so photogenic and comfy in front of your camera...Gorgeous shots!

Jami June 19, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

holy amazing!!!!! i frickin love you!

Kristen June 20, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Wow! I LOVE these!! I am going to add your website to my blog cause I love looking at it! Great Job! Holly's family are all little models!

Post a Comment