The Blog

...................................

Monday, February 16, 2009

Seniors!!!


I love Seniors! And I am not talking about the ones that use walkers and hearing aids and play bingo on Saturday night. (not that there is anything wrong with that, I do love my 60+ clients too!) But I am talking about those young and fun High School Seniors! They have got to be one of my all time favorite things to photograph!
Last year I had so much fun with my seniors and I hope to do the same this year. So, I am kicking off this season with some awesome packages and incentives for all those High school seniors out there.
One of the things I am doing this year is a "Refer a Friend". This is really neat and you can save SOOO much money. Here's how it works: If you book a session through me I will give you some cards to give to your friends. You write your name on them (telling me they were referred by you) and for every senior that books from you, you get $20 off your portrait order! And.. There is NO limit!! Thats right! you can have as many of your 'referrals' book and get your whole order paid for! Let me know if you are interested in this, and I can get you some cards.
I am also doing custom Senior announcements that can be totally you!! These come printed on both sides, different sizes and different paper options!
There is also the Senior Albums!!! Oh the Senior Album!!!! I love these! They are a 20 page 10x10 album with 20-24 of your favorite images from your session and a photo cover. These albums are a must have for any senior!!! So Nice!
You can also do wallet portriats with your name and year on the print.
So let me know if you want to get on the books for a session before it fills up. And it WILL fill up fast!
I have made up some packages that will save you some $ so check them out over there ------------------------------------>>>>
under High school senior packages.
Oh and I almost forgot one of the best things!... I am giving away a free 8x10 with EVERY paid senior session or package purchase!!
*Please note. Session fees are due at time of the sitting and at least 1/2 of the order total is due at the time of ordering. The balance of orders can be paid when orders are are received. Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment