The Blog

...................................

Friday, February 20, 2009

Deacon Evans

The rest from Little Deacon's shoot. He was so good and slept (for the most part..) I normally do newborn shoots at my place with studio lights but for this shoot I came to their home and we were lucky enough to have awesome window light ( I didn't even have to pull out my lights) . I am usually not a good "window light shooter" (cuz I NEVER seem to have enough light..) but these ones I liked. The shadows were very pleasing. In case anyone is curious to know.. I shot these on ISO 400 most with 50mm 1.8 and some with my 28-135 wide angle. I always try to keep my shutter above 1/60th to avoid blur and camera shake. (Most of you are like..DUH!!!) And I like to have my f-stop pretty open to get nice blur in the back. Just so ya know.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have been liking this effect lately. I bring up the curves in Photoshop and put a nice black and white on it. Then I apply an antique tone over that. I love the feel of this!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment