The Blog

...................................

Friday, January 30, 2009

The missionary...

This awesome guy is leaving on a mission.
After many attempts to schedule his shoot and many cancellations due to weather, we finally got them done and I must say it was still snowing on the day of the shoot.
Is any one else SOOO sick of the snow???
Any ways I am glad we got them even if it was in the snow and only 3 days before he took off on the big 2 year journey. Thanks Brady!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Ashley, I think the pictures turned out really good. I was wondering how I get a few proofs of the family pictures and Brady's so I can see what I want to order. I can't really tell online if everyone's eyes are open in the family ones and the look on their faces. Thanks again, Leslie

Post a Comment