The Blog

...................................

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

John and Emma- The wedding

This wedding was nothing short of amazing!! I loved every minute of it. The weather was PERFECT, the colors were awesome, the location was killer,  and the couple was cooler than ever!!! How do I get so lucky? And their little girl was SO,SO sweet. I fell in love. She was the most well behaved little one I have seen in a while. She was the princess for the evening. Thanks guys for letting me share in your special day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment