The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm back!

Well, in case any of you didn't know, I have been gone for a few days to a IPPA Photography convention. I had the best time and have learned SOOO much!! I have met so many awesome photographers who have taught me so much! I can't wait to do some new techniques, try new things and offer more products!!! Totally excited! Anyways I am back and sorry to any one who I have been neglecting for the last few days.
So pretty soon I will be relaunching alot of things and offering more,... so be watching for that.
Oh by the way.. If any one who loves to shoot would like to learn more, I would totally recommend joining a association like the IPPA. (Intermountian Professional Photographers Association) It helps photographers old and new. Tons of classes, seminars, one on one stuff, scholorships to do more schooling, inspiration and support to be sucessful in Photography. I don't know what I would do without them. And I definatlly wouldn't be where I am today.So let me know if any one would like more info.

0 comments:

Post a Comment