The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beautiful Seniors!

Jadea's Senior pics
So beware.. I have posted quite a few here but I just couldn't help it, there was so many that I really liked. Jadea was so fun. She is so cute! I used to babysit her when she was just really little. It is so wierd to see her all grown up and graduating high school! It's crazy! But way to go girl! So here are a few of my favorites...

















More on the site under online proofing.

2 comments:

Chaotic Monarchy May 14, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

I love these!!! You are sooooo awesome! I need Koop and Swayzies done again. Let's schedule something soon.

berrymom May 16, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

I am a friend of Danelle Wardle. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog now and then. I am a wannabe photographer and I love looking at photos other photographers take. You are GREAT!

Post a Comment