The Blog

...................................

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sumner family....

It is families like this that make me realize why I love my job so much! These girls were so cute. all so different and beautiful! And it made me really really really want a little girl! 
This little baby girl was seriously the best. She slept the whole time and let me mold her to however I wanted her. Once she was in the basket she just was content as ever and didn't make a peep. So perfect. And the two older girls loved their little stuffed puppy dogs. You can just tell how much they love each other. :)























2 comments:

Arica August 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Oh Ashley these pictures make me cry. They are so beautiful!

H. August 4, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Ashely oh my heck i love them... and the 4 and hte 5th one is my fave!~

Post a Comment