The Blog

...................................

Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally...

a post. well..Kind of
Finally.....
spring is here?
sort of but not quite the spring weather I fully want.
Finally ...
Senior season?
Yes! It is here and in full force!!
These last few months my head has been so dis-com-bob-u-lated. As most of you know, we are building a house.(I will post pics soon) That has totally consumed me. I cant complain because I am so excited to be into a new place and get organized again. I cringe when I have to mutter the words "yes I have that but I cant show it to you cuz it is in storage."
But... There is an end in sight. (about a week) and I will be moved in. I want to say thank you to all my clients who have been so patient with me through this process and I promise to back on my feet soon. :)
So.. I have been back shooting and if you know me at all you know I love love love to shoot seniors. As the senior season gets more and more intense.. I kind of love it!
I just shot a beautiful Salem Hills gal that ROCKED her shoot, and a really awesome Salem hills guy who knows he has 'it'! And... In between that...3 beautiful siblings who love each other, a baby of one of my very best friends and two cousins.....(phew!) and I GET to shoot another senior tonight!!!!
I am remembering how much I love my job!!!
So for now here are a few sneak peaks to the last few sessions I have shot in the last two days.

Oh... And if you are a senior or know one who still needs to book their senior session, don't put off making that appointment! I only have a few more spots to fill!! Thanks!!












1 comments:

Destiny Hansen April 11, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Good job Ash! My kids look so sweet.

Post a Comment