The Blog

...................................

Monday, February 8, 2010

After much deliberation...

I decided to post some boudoir images from my recent session. I went back and forth (even though I got consent from my client) on whether I was going to offend or turn people away from my work. I hope this is not the case.
I love doing these type of sessions. and it is so fun for the client to get dolled up and to focus solely on them. We all love to feel beautiful now and then right? This session was a Valentines Day special. These are always so fun to see the ending result and to see how much the spouses (or significant other) love them. 30-40 favorite images from your session come in a elegant 5x5 custom album. So cute!!! I will post some album images soon too.
So, for this post, I hope I do not offend, but instead look at this as work of Art that is beautiful. I know I do. And if you want to see more variety of a boudoir sessions go to my website boudoir gallery.






















12 comments:

Angie H. February 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Ash, I LOVE them! I had such a blast and felt so comfortable...THANK YOU!!! You do great work!!!

Amanda February 8, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Angie you are such a hot mamma! You seriously look so awesome.
Ashley I want to book a Valentines session for next year. You are amazing!

H. February 8, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

HEY HEY there sexy lady! when you gunna do yours... hehe those are amazing love em. wished i looked like that. so i could do some. she is hot!

Anonymous February 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Beautiful job. Tastefully done!

Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

If my body looked like that I think I would consent to letting you post me too. Now with my body people truly would be offended. ha ha. Great work.

Chaotic Monarchy February 9, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Seriously if I looked like that I would neva eva wear clothes!

Heather February 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

Ash you are one amazing photographer(sp?). And Ang you are one little Hottie! Can you believe that she's had two kids!!!!!! Well believe it!!!

ang g February 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

Angie, you are hot!!!! Ashley great job they are just absolutly sexy, not trashy at all. I love them!!!

Haskell Fam February 13, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

wow, love them. Ang is absolutely gorgeous!! Ash you do such a great job all the time. You are great!

Jami Broadbent February 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

absolutely beautiful! good work.

Darren and Stephanie Ringel February 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

I LOVE them, Ashley! I want to do some for my hubby sometime!

Oakstream Photography March 16, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

WHOA! Ok SERIOUSLY these are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! LOVE them girlie & your lighting looks positively gorgeous!!!!!

Post a Comment