The Blog

...................................

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Seniors, Seniors, Seniors!

As the weather turns warmer, ( yeah I am so excited!) I think about my favorite time of year. Senior season! Well, and Summer!!
But,.. Now is the time to get your senior portrait session booked. Senior sessions fill up fast and this year I am only taking a certain amount of senior clients. And by Senior clients I mean, High school Seniors. (yes, I have been asked if I photograph the elderly :) :) )
So what does that mean? You need to call or email me and set up your senior session!! This year I am offering awesome packages with everything you will need out of your session. Have you checked out the super cool albums??Click here
And.. If you book your senior session before Feb. 26th, I will throw in a free 5x7 desk portrait to your package!
Oh and one more thing, if you know any of my Senior reps, grab a card from them which will be good for another $20 off!! Contact me if you want to get their info. :)
- Since this image you cant see very well, you can see it larger here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment