The Blog

...................................

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seely Family...

This shoot was one of my favorite shoots of the whole year! Maybe it was because this whole family was so fun, maybe because the kids were so adorable,maybe it was because this shoot was for one of my good friends, or maybe it was because we went to an awesome location and I had a super awesome assistant, I dont know,.. but it all added up and I just loved this shoot!! Check out how cute these kids are! And they were all just so natural in front of the camera. Thanks for such a great shoot and trusting me to capture these moments for you!! :)



















































2 comments:

Heather November 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I LOVE these pictures! That location is so great! They can just sit and play and let loose to get those really great candid pictures. Summer is going to LOVE them! She is SO pretty and her little family couldn't be cuter. GREAT JOB once again Ash! :)

Jocelin November 17, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Beautiful! You definitely captured lots of love with these :)

Post a Comment