The Blog

...................................

Monday, December 8, 2008

Brogerg fam.

This AWESOME family just happens to be my super hip and stylin' aerobics teacher. She is beyond amazing! She kicks my butt every Thursday! I love it!!! And what about her more
super hip husband?? He was quite the Champ!! And their kids are,... well as you can see,..
BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amanda December 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Awesome Ashley!! Love the location!

Fauset Photography December 8, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

SO diggin that location! It's awesome!

strickland party of six December 9, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

Ashley I love the work you have done just ended our phone call and thought I'd leave you a comment, because you really are great and I to love the location. keep checking out our blog thanks for taking our pictures, chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com

Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Oh these are so great--I love the ones of the little girls.

Camilla Binks December 23, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Hey Ashley, it's Camilla. We met yesterday at Snelsons. I just found your card in my purse and had to come check you out. Your pictures are beautiful! Really great work! I'm at camillabinks.com or camillabinks.blogspot.com if you ever get bored or need anything in PG! Enjoy your month off!

Post a Comment